Monday, January 03, 2011

2011...For Such A Time As This!

Okay, nothing too ponderous for my first entry...getting back into the "writer" mode (whatever that really is to me), but I do realize that God has me here (and you), at this specific time and place for His reasons...for such a time as this.

I'm thinking that we are here for a purpose.... His purpose, and even our own more selfish purpose....which one are we gonna choose at such a time as this....Remember that Uncle Mordecai reminded Queen Esther that she could let her EPIC moment pass her by....

So, some of the things I plan to write about (and hold me accountable to do so):
What is intercession - REALLY? (thanks NS, you got me ticking on this one all day)
Sold out Christianity vs. Mediocrity?
What does it mean to travail?
Cancer and Mental Illness...why are we seeing more MIRACLES?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Which one shall I tackle FIRST?

Voting is now open via the comments....

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

On the topic of mental illness, I am pondering some type of fast for autism and other communication disorders.