Friday, November 02, 2007

Willow Creek Repents Article

Please check out the link I've posted and share YOUR thoughts, ideas, and questions.
(You can click on the title of this entry or down below)

Remember to be respectful as we are reminded in 1 Peter 2:17. The Willow Creek video links in the the article are wonderful and well worth watching BEFORE you reply here.

God bless you and may the Holy Spirit speak to all of us... We are here for a pursose: HIS.

God Rocks,

Keiger Bowman

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/outofur/archives/2007/10/willow_creek_re.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's strange to see what I thought was the CHURCH's responsiblity is perhaps much more my own...

Sure, the church has a vital function, huh, I guess so do I.

I'll have to chew on this one for a bit.

Thanks for the post...it's been awhile!